Okay so these are the things we discussed in the meeting in regards to our initial plans for WoW classic with the guild.
– Kanium will once again be aiming to be a highly organized PVE/PVP guild that will be aiming to be in the middle between Casual/hardcore.
– Faction to yet be decided on. Hinges on external factors. More info on that soon.
– Loot system will be loot council. Just as on Anathema it will be based on a myriad of factors like performance, size of upgrade, raid efficiency and so forth. No favoritism or other nonsense like that. Our track record on Anathema is a testament to this and we had very very few whine/drama situations in regards to loot. (Kabenaro lol)
– A lot of recruitment, guild setup and assorted info needed for our member-base will be handled pre-launch classic WoW and an assortment of google documents and Discord channels will be used to track, sort and organize everything in advance.
– We expect people to be in optimal specs, work on their BIS and limited list of consumables and help one another with this and do their part in helping Kanium become the best it can be. But we don’t expect/force people to go to the borderline edge of it like a lot hardcore guilds do. Think of things like expecting members to get BOE BIS items. Not allowing slight deviations in optimal raid specs or wanting people to rep farm for certain epics. We frown highly upon slackers and retards though.
– PvP mainly will be World PvP and in later phases some organized bg’s. Though no super heavy ranking unless i can find people that have time to facilitate that. (Dedicated ranking to rank 14 requires 12-15 hours a day for 3 months hence why. Rank 10 is very doable in comparison though.)
– Dedicated main raid day will be Saturday evening. With 1-2 other secondary raids that week. Those are optional and are on a sign-up basis every week.
– Saturday is for the bigger raids like MC, BWL, AQ40 and so forth and will work nicely with the way Blizzard has the current phases set. Secondary raid days are for smaller raids like ZG, AQ20 or older raids like MC as we phase them out from Saturday due to progressing into newer raids and having farmed most of what we need out of older raid content. We expect high attendance for Saturday.
– There will be a bench system that encompasses a certain amount of less active players that make it so we have a surplus of members to make sure our raids are always full and to cover for people that miss a raid for whatever reason.